Tuesday 10 December 2013

Social Media and you!






The new generation is called generation Z and are digital natives. Children today seem to be born with a remote planted in their heads and a keyboard installed as an extension to their fingers!
Watch this video and read this text about social media.
Then do the quiz to see how much you've understood.
You can read the text as many times as you want to get all answers right!
Then write a comment on how YOU are involved with social media.









Have you seen the school's facebook page? Hit "Like" and 
share your thought there!





Today we sang along this award-winning song.

Could what the lyrics say happen between you and your friends because of social media?
Write your comment on this post,

7 comments:

  1. I am inolved with social media as all the kids in my age.I have many accounts:facebook , twitter, youtube ,yahoo, skype ,gmail.I use them every day and they are realy usefull to me!
    hercules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not involved with social media, as all kids, because I think it is bad and the kids are all time in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. But I use it to play game and do excerses .
    Gerasimos

    ReplyDelete
  3. No,because i don't like to using the social media
    DIMITRIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I use the social media to communicate with friends.I mostly use skype because I like to have a face to face communication.But seldom i use my e-mail.
    Konstantinos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think no,em...beucause I relly dont like social media.I only communicate with my friends by text messages at my mobile phone.
    ALEX

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH!!!!!!70%100 on the Quiz!!!!!:-) :-) :-)
    ALEX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always use social media because I can communicate with my relatives on Skype I also use Facebook to chat with my friends and I use Youtube as a way to entertain myself Foteini

    ReplyDelete