Tuesday 1 October 2013

We are Digital Citizens

Being a digital citizen means much more than having internet connection.
  • It means being smart and alert when online.
  • It means respect others and their work and be polite but also be confident and stand-up to cyber bullying.
  • It means we belong to a global community of learners.
Let's look at some smart rules on how to surf safely online!

A friend who lives abroad has just bought a laptop with internet connection and asked for your advice on how to stay safe on the the internet. Write a letter to him/her giving him tips on how to surf smartly.




Which are your favourite songs? Share them with your class as a comment in this post.

4 comments:

  1. wake me up avicil
    utopia bang la decks
    casablanka low deep T
    get lucky duft punk
    la la la naughty boy ftsam smith
    play hard david guetta fr ne-yo,akon
    can't hold us macklemore & ryan lewis ft ray dalton
    Konstantinos

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourits songs are:big night,
    we are the champions,
    losing my religion,
    the yellow sumbarine,
    close your eyes,
    yesterday.
    DIMITRIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have many favourite songs but i will write them anyway.First i like (This is it)by Michael Jacson.Second i like (Bad day)by Daniel Powter.I also like rock stuff I mean only a band named Red hot chilli peppers,i think you know them.I like the song (Catch my death)by Red hot chilli peppers and (Ethiopia)by the same band.At the end i like (Set fire to the rain)by Adele.I hope you find those songs interesting,i think you like them to.
    ALEX :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favourite songs are:cant stop,thrift shop,get lucky and love me again

    herc

    ReplyDelete