Tuesday 24 September 2013

Travel broadens the mind

Everyone in this class has chosen to learn English for a different reason.
Has it ever crossed your mind that you'd use your English to create a website?
Well, that's exactly what we've been asked to do.
Becoming part of the Global Virtual Classroom is the best way possible to develop our English!
We can collaborate with two other schools from around the world to create a webside!!!
See the website we created last year here.



Do you like travelling? Where would you like to go to?

Do you like travelling? Well, who doesn't?
So, which kind of holidays do you prefer?
Look at our site on Pinterest to find out!
Now, find your favourite kind of holiday and write a comment about it using all the vocabulary we've learnt!

4 comments:

  1. I like safari beacuse you learn about animals and nature. The wlidlife it's dengarus.Safari help you to meet new peaplo and speak for them.This travel it's werderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been in the air before and i would love to (fly) just want to fly or travel like a bird in the sky.
    Konstantinos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love animals so I decided to do a trip with Biosphere Expeditions on a conservation holiday volunteer work to help wild animals to live .I will spent my summer holiday to do it to have much time. if you don’t believe that I love animals read this. I found 2 puppies in the street and I took them in my home .we cleaned them and we bought food and different games for them from a pet shop .now they have their own little home and we with the neighbours protect them .I like especially wild animals ,but most the lions and the snakes. it will be a great opportunity to watch and help them.

    Hercules

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like scuba diving because i have done and i found it very ecxited.It is a great opportunitiy to sea the life underwater and discover new kinds of (fishes).You can also use scuba diving as a hobby or either you can be a divemaster if you want.At the end i would like to say that is a great thing to do.
    ALEX

    ReplyDelete